Friday, July 11, 2008

Has been a long time since I updated this blog. Have been busy quite lately with all the prep and stuffs. Now it's my free period so I took the opportunity to update my blog.

I'll be having chemistry after this... and I better not be late.. You won't wanna be late for Mr Meyer's class (Mr Meyer students..you know why..). Well every morning I'll be having English 3U first under Mr Dave Borden. After that Ill be RUSHING to Mrs Fikar's class..definitely rushing. Then I'll be having Advanced Functions under Mr Jawad Ibrahim. Then BREAK for 1 hr 15 min and after that I'll be having free lesson which is now.. :) JSYK.. my lecturers are all canadians.

There's shuttle bus for taylor's students lo but it's really troublesome waiting for the bus. I had to stand while carrying books yesterday.

Well life here is I suppose in a word..hectic!!My class starts at 8am but the bus picks us up at 6.30! I miss my old school. I miss my home.

Life in the hostel is quite boring at times. Well at least my housemates are not. Had lots of fun! Seven people live in one unit (I live on the 6th floor of Casa Subang) - five are biotech students and 2 SAM.

P/S For Ida.. I'm BROKE at the moment and currently facing trouble looking for books so you know what I mean.. XD

No comments: