Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Amidst the piles of undone assignments, I'll still spend a few moments to post this in conjunction with Mother's Day. Ok, here I go with a little personal message first.

Mum!
I Love You!
You're the best!
Happy Mother's Day!
Thanks for everything!!


Thank you for being with me in the good times or the bad
Thank you for bringing me up so well
And not to forget..
Sorry for the times I didn't listen to you
Sorry if I have hurt you


Time flies really fast. It has been a year and I can still remember how last year's Mother's Day went.

Time flies really fast and now I'm almost 19. 19 years my Mum has been taking care of me

It's just too bad I'm stuck in Casa Subang, unable to go back to celebrate Mother's Day but oh well everyday should be a Mother's Day, not today only right?

Anyway, for those celebrating Mother's Day today have a sweet sweet time with your mum!

And Mum, I hope you enjoy the Mother's Day treat although dear Lilian won't be there! XD

And again,Happy Mother's Day!


1 comment:

Audrey said...

My dear daughter, I'm really touched by your message. I love you too. No matter where you are, you will always be in my mind. May God bless you always.

(from mum)