Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lost and found

My heart stopped. Oops I did it again, I lost my T Card right after the day I nearly lost it.

I searched frantically, right after geography test, traced back my steps to where I sat during test. It was like magic, poof and gone into thin air.

Gone. Gone again.

I had to leave the class for another, so I did a thorough search on the ground.

I walked like a zombie to organic chem class. Can't pay attention and I kept thinking about my T card.

Right after class, I went to the T card office to ask for lost and found. As expected, they told me to come back and check again.

My tummy no longer grumbled so I carried my heavy feet up to the third floor and into the Campus police office.

I had lost hope, but it was worth a try.

I entered, knocked.....said "hi....has anyone turned in any lost T cards?" then swallowed my saliva.

The woman behind the counter asked for my last name, then my first and then my student number.

And like magic she handed over to me THE card.

I heaved a big sigh of relief, happily said thank you and slid out of the room.

I'd really like to know who found it, and where. Curious @@

But whoever it is, thank you very much because you have saved me $3 or more!!!! ^^

No comments: