Monday, November 3, 2008

I've been tagged

Bamboo_land tagged me so I'll answer.. wakakaka



1. Whats your ambition?
Err..never had one but I'm on the way to becoming a biotechnologist..probably planning to major in pharmaceutical

2. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Never!! Even though life may disappoint me lots of times but I care about those who love me

3. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Hmm most of the time I don't, frankly speaking. So I'm more of the quiet type.

4. How many babies you want?
Err..too early..SKIP!!

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Science tells me so if I look at a right angle but I'm always hoping I can see one :)

6. What is your goal for this year?
To go to Canada!! I wanna go Canada!!

7. Do you believe in eternity love??
Yes. I believe there's a perfect guy or girl for everyone else. Even though he or she might not bring you total happiness but hey, love is not happy all the time right? If it is then it won't be love.

8. What do you say about your life now?
Terribly tiring and....tiring..

9. What feeling do you love most?
Hmm.. I love to love and being loved by someone I love

10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Hmm..no comments

11. Is there anything u want to tell the people u hate?
nah..

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
yeah.. miss my friends!!

13. What does flying means to you?
Flying means going to canada and going back to miri

14. What do you crave for the most currently?
I crave for rest..

15. Where would your ultimate vacation spot be?
I'll like to be in Paris

16. Describe the person who tagged u in 7 words.
cute, friendly, outgoing, cheerful, sweet, charming, lovable!!

17. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Play games, eat and shop

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
never thought of that..hehe

19. What is your lucky number?
22

20. What is your favourite food?
chocolates ice cream anything sweet!!

People i tagged: ~~
tseyui
ida
kershia
grace tay
julia

No comments: