Monday, October 19, 2009

I know I have sinned

There must be some time for God, it doesn't matter how busy we are with our lives.

Even if we have not enough time for everything, God is always on top of everything else. This is what I want to have in myself.

So, despite the unfinished overbearing work load, and despite being new to this new piece of land, I went to attend mass, all alone today.

The temperature was 0 degrees and steam coming out of my face as I puffed my way to the church. The first bus was 9.11am and the mass started at 9am. Once again, despite being late...it's still better late than never, I told myself. I only knew there was a 9am mass.

And so I went into the small but comfy church. People standing up in the pew as I quietly slide into one of them, and at the same time, mumbling the Apostles Creed. Gosh...so late!!
Anyway better late than never...hehe..

Things were almost the same I guess. Felt a little different from the way people exchanged peace with one another. I just followed what they did. Apparently I can't escape from being a newbie and I guessed the person next to me noticed that.

Well, even though I was half an hour late, I'm really glad I made it there and at the same time took note of the times for masses. I shall go to the 10.30am one next time.

As I kneeled down before Him today, I gave all my burdens in my heart and a water welled in my eyes for a while..I know I have sinned...

2 comments:

Malcolm said...

We all have... That's why we need Him =)

Remember, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33

Lilian, God loves us =) And that's the foundational stuff that will keep us going, as it always has =) And that's all that ever matters...


MAL
:-P

Lilian said...

Thanks Mal =)

Yup...that's the most fundamental thing in life...God's love...everything originated from Him..