Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What hurts the most?

"You may stand a chance of being marked"....

BANG...right there in my face as everyone shuffled out through the door of KN 137.

Alongside was Mathew and Grace, both equally trying their best to swallow her words and at the same time, trying not to accept what had just shot into our delicate ears.

My eyes dazzled for a while..ok..I spent quite an extensive amount of time on the whole thing of evolution and now due to this stupid mistake...I'm going to get a 50/50 percent chance of my scantron sheet being marked...right...that sounds fair..NOT!!!

Tat was the end of biology mid term exam....and I was left speechless...

Anyway, after that stressing moment, I went out to South Common to find my church. It has been more than a month and I finally took the initiative to find one..Nevermind, I shall tell myself it's never too late..

Have been seeing this church when I passed by Burnhamthrope Rd several times already and so after several days of investigation, I took the time to try my luck.

And there it is...The St Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Church..Pretty small...

But nice...it's just beside a Loyola Catholic Secondary School..5-minute-walk from the bus stop...

For now this will be my church...Finally...

2 comments:

yTze said...

Liliannn, *huggs*

I would gladly glare and bare my teeth at that lady for saying such a horrible thing! :@

I'm sure it'll all work out in the end though, it always does. *pats*

and yay, nice church =].

Lilian said...

hehe thanks julia...

I sure do miss the times we walk to church...=(...