Thursday, November 19, 2009

I wish

I wish time would slow down a little. Lately when things overwhelm you, time just keeps going faster and faster and it is really hard to catch time.

I wish that I can once again become as young as 6 years old, before everything in my life started, when life is just about playing Barbie dolls and playing 'doctors' or maybe a little hopscotch.

I wish that I am back at home, a place where I can call heaven on earth. A sanctuary, comforting and warm even though it lacked lustre physically, but it's the greatest place where I would want to be.

I can't bear the truth that I am already nineteen. Recently my cousin has just got married. A cousin of my age. And I thought a lot...the responsibility she has to take...oh gosh.. that's definitely too much. Someone of my age, yet very different lives. Studies are enough pain to me already but being a wife at 19? Really big responsibility!

And so I see how different our lives can be and I think...will I be able to cope with everything? With the blur mind of mine..?

When will I be....but right now I just want to be a toddler again

No comments: