Saturday, November 28, 2009

It was after all the quizzes..somemore it's FRIDAY

As a result of stress accumulated over the weekdays and frustration to the 'all-the-time-proving' Calculus teacher (really blur!!!), a few of us skipped his class. I can be counted as one of them

I skipped halfway, not up to halfway even, a quarter (waseh..so proud to say eh??). Anyway, I had a 'lesson' in Square One today instead.



Christmas season is filling the air...yippie...can't wait for christmas!! And which was the reason I came here. To stock up and get prepared for the coming winter...BRrr...

Had some more things to buy. Winter hats...


Before the shopping began, we (Grace and I) had something to eat first...wohoho...KFC..yummy chicken..And found these cute reindeer and a toy soldier at the centre of the food court...




I hope it's Christmas time soon!! Weeee....

No comments: