Thursday, January 7, 2010

I realised

I realised...

As you get older, decision makings have become harder. You know the responsibility's there for every decision you make. So you tend to think, more than twice. With certain reasons, every choice you made gives u a feeling of uneasiness and anxiety.

I realised...

I was happier back then. I am still figuring out...so don't ask me why. Somehow, I was more free to move about and not stuck in this room of mine.

I realised...

That you cannot trust anyone too easily. What you see might not be what you think it is. Appearance versus reality?

I realised...

Staying in Canada is not so fun after all. Snow is nice, but the wind....cold.

I realised...

that people are hard to be satisfied or pleased.

I realised...

some things should never be revealed. or people might hate you for it.

I realised...

the fact that I never miss **** before...the fact that I actually miss the rest...and I think I know why.

I realised...

in my 19 years of life, I would want to undo quite a lot..

And finally I realised,

that everything happens for a reason.

And so, I look back...smile...and hope

5 comments:

ah_thew said...

Weeee..... Look back with a :).......
Gamabateh in your life.....

To me and u: STAY HAPPY, ALWAYS!

yTze said...

Everythingggg(!) happens for a reason. You bet =]

I would want to change what happened in the past too, but as my brother once said, no matter how many times we return to the past, we'll end up doing the same thing, because that was us. That's his theory and I believe he has a point. =)

Lilian said...

guess it's true...and it's hard to change too..

=) coz everyone's special...thanks for the reminder =)

TseYui said...

well done. it's about time you realise i'm always here for you too :D

Lilian said...

>>>tseyui

haha...aww thanks..i know that too =)

Friends 4eva!!