Monday, January 4, 2010

Tomorrow's a brand new day

Tomorrow's a brand new day.

The start of another semester. Time flies too fast. I need to stop to catch my breath. Would it be okay if i do...i'll just be way behind.

Coming to 5 months in Canada. A lot of things changed. Frequent to less frequent. Bad to worse.
My skin...is really terrible now.

Over the holidays I enjoyed a lot. Niagara Falls, watching movies alone in a cinema due to overflowing people...countdown with a bunch of friends from over the places in ontario. NICE!

Once again, when there's good there's also bad. Things that you don't want to mention...so I won't mention. =)

Overall, holidays pass by too fast and I'm thirsting for more. But I guess it's time to brush that rusty brain of mine for now before the next holiday comes up.

I'm looking forward to Summer holidays...see u soon Malaysia...in another 5 months' time.

No comments: