Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sometimes, the obvious answer is there.

And with quite a high percentage of certainty I could just say it's correct.

But why am I refusing to believe? Why do I persist that the answer is wrong? Why am I accepting the smaller percentage instead of the larger one?

People say this kind of feeling arises from intuition. That's the funny part, my intuition tells me to follow the more obvious answer but some part of me just want to take the road less travelled.

I might get hurt, I might break down but there's a part of me that would like to trample that ground again.

Am I even sure? The future seems so bleak, but wait a minute, since when is a future clear? It's worth a try, or is it not?

3 comments:

Malcolm said...

Try laaaa... Belum cuba, belum tahu ma!

...

Or not?

it's for you to decide =)


MAL
:-P

LasVen said...

i readin the first part tot u were talking about iclicker questions! hahaa XD

Lilian said...

>>malcolm

nono...belum cuba sudah tahu...haha

>>ct

haha u noe wat? i read back and for once it does feels like clicker ques..XD