Monday, September 6, 2010

A sunday in Mississauga

9.43am : *Gasp* I just realised I was late for the 6E bus. So I ran downstairs only to find my landlord calling me 'loser' (his way of greeting us).

9.48am : *Waiting at bus stop* Totally late for the bus. After accepting the truth, I started walking down Ballyclare Dr. It was really blustery and my jacket nearly got blown away. The houses along the streets were all very pretty, but I just hate the strong wind blowing in my face.
I finally reached my church after 10 minutes of speedy walking. I went to have a look at this new church in the neighbourhood. But I guess I still prefer the St Ignatius Loyola.

After mass was done, I had a walk back, but this time a leisure walk. It was pretty nice even though the sun was quite high in the sky already. Was about to walk back home when I suddenly had a crazy idea of walking in the opposite direction towards Erindale Park.

So I walked, and walked...

You see, Erindale Park is really nice


You can go to have picnic or bbq


Or you can have some family time there



Flying kites




Fishing





Or be like me, having a walk while taking photos at the same time





It was a wonderful day for a walk

4 comments:

Malcolm said...

Walk walk walk... Take photo take photo...

=_=

Why you gotta be so darn Asian? Lolz xD jkjk


MAL
:-P

Lilian said...

=P i noe lah u are so Canadian lah =P

Are u back malcolm??

Malcolm said...

Lolz hehehe dun worry I do the same thing and ang mo laugh at me and say the same thing xD

No lah fren... Am still here, in a few hours i'm flying ady =(

T_T

Miss home already lolz... And i'm still at home hahaha xD

See you soon, okay?

MAL
:-P

Lilian said...

wow so nice...i'm starting class tomorrow and u're on yr way here??!!! Life is sooooo unfair XD...take care malcolm and i'll see u soon =)