Sunday, January 1, 2012

Farewell 2011

Things change, people change; whether we accept it or not.

As I looked back on this very last day of 2011, things happening in my life for the past 21 years had not all been amazing. Despite that, I am very thankful they were the way they were. Both unpleasant and pleasant memories shaped me for who I am now.

For the wonderful things in life, my family and friends, a simple thank you is not enough but I hope it will do for now.

Happy New Year 2012! I hope that everyone will be happy and satisfied, to know when to hold onto and let go of things.

Things change, people change; whether we accept it or not BUT, MEMORIES STAY THE SAME and love always wins.

2011, like any other years, will always remain in my heart.

Goodbye 2011 and hello 2012!

No comments: