Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another long day

Today is just another long day.

Had my biology test on photosynthesis. Really confusing one. All those questions and answers make my head spinning.

In Chemistry, we did an experiment (more like an activity) on cleaning silver. Pretty clean though but it was a boring one. I kept staring and waiting for the water to boil. And after that staring and waiting for the silver to de-tarnish. Hehe..

In the afternoon there was this EAP (english for academic purposes test). Ooo..don't ask.. I don't even know what crap I'm writing about..hehe

Finished at 6pm and I couldn't get on the last bus (last bus of the evening unless you wanna wait till 9). Luckily I was with Julia and Grace and another guy (Sorry i dunno your name!!) hehe.. so we took rapid kl.. not a good idea on a rainy AND windy day.. I was wet and trembling after the bus dropped us off at mydin an hour after we boarded the bus. And yeah..it was peak time so we had to stand AND SQUEEZE while we were in the bus so now I had a backache..yikes..

So now I'm gonna end this terrible day by blogging.. hope tommorrow will be a shiny day..

1 comment: