Friday, October 17, 2008

Drama drama drama

Drama really is a pain in my neck. I'm acting on act 2 scene 4, the part where there's the old man, ross and macduff. Guess which part I'm acting as? Nope not the old man.. luckily not or else I have to croak my voice way low and probably gotta bend myself low..hehe.. Not macduff either.. I'm ross..haha.. well i still have to act like a guy though. No biggie I guess.. only the costumes are causing big problems. Like where on earth in such a short time can i find something that looks like the olden times people..

Next would be my soundtrack assignment. Hmm.. still in the process of looking for songs. Any suggestions anyone? I'm doing act 2. Hehe..

It's the middle of October and i'm rejoicing for it! First semester is almost over. Phewww.. time flies so fast. A lot of things change within this period..Some of which are irreversible, and it stays on for as long as I live.

Thanks anyway after all this time

No comments: