Friday, October 10, 2008

Fair is foul and foul is fair

Fair is foul and foul is fair

Life is unpredictable. Life is full of hypocrites. Life, a big mystery. My Biology lecturer once asked us what we think life is.. I was about to say that life is just a show. Where people don't mean what they say. What seems nice to us will actually hurt us the most. Yeah life is really unpredictable..just like the weather. When you expect it to rain, it'll probably shine and you just troubled yourself by holding an umbrella. The rose on the ground looks pretty but who knows that its thorns could be prickly. Life is just the same. People hide, feelings shown are merely the opposite. As I look around me today, I see that this world is actually not such a wonderful place to live in anyway. People live to die.. I guess that's the purpose of life. We're just waiting for our deaths.. i'm not trying to be philosophical but it's true.. Some people do not treasure what they have now..I can tell you that 8/10 people in this world are like that. They cry they regret when their loved ones die. What's the use anyway?? Just appreciate life as you have it now..appreciate those who care for you. For guys who have partners now, eventhough she might not be your lifetime partner, treasure her for what she is. Don't break her heart..don't you ever try to. You never know what you're missing in your life until it really happens. Children treasure your parents for their love is the greatest. Live life to the fullest while it lasts..

1 comment:

Asuka Kumiko said...

hoho.. U took my phrase away..