Monday, January 12, 2009

Boredom...

It's another day in ICPU.

It's just the beginning and there's nothing much to do yet so I'm really bored in Casa Subang. Luckily I went to Times Square yesterday or I'll dry up in my unit. Even though I didn't buy anything it felt nice out of Casa. So DAMN bored here!!

Anywhere yesterday's outing was really nice. For once I felt refreshed despite the tiredness of my legs. Our main purpose was to choose books for our cpt but since I have chosen mine I just followed and have fun!

I must be out of my mind to say this but I loved taking the monorail and ktm yesterday. I loved taking the mini bus and having the wind blowing furiously into my face. I loved singing using a hand phone as a microphone (well more to shouting)and I loved acting like I am once free again.

Well, overall yesterday's trip was worth it thanks to everyone!!
I'm really bored now so boredddddddddd!!!!!!
Time flies when you're having fun and crawls when you have nothing to do.
Actually I have english homework 'A Girl's story' but I have no idea how to fill up those blanks. You see I could have written anything but my mind is completely blank so I just leave them like that. XD
So here I am... bored...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those things you loved to do, taking the various forms of transportation, freedom, wind on face, etc. are all clues to what your real Elements of Interest are. Finding ways to put these elements more often into your life is the challenge. Once you know your elements of interest--are they variety? Performance before an audience? Speed? --you can even do homework with these elements added or imagined.

See my blog ThePowerOfBoredom.com and see if anything helps at all. Comments welcome!

Letitia