Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Of all the great things, I got the flu when Chinese New Year is approaching. How good can that be? Apparently a lot of people have been down with the flu these few days and now it's my turn and of all the times why does it have to be now??!!

These few days I have not been feeling quite like myself. Lots of things happen that I don't know how to describe the confusions that I'm feeling now. People tell me stuff that shouldn't be said now. Yeah not now, it's just not the right time. I am still recovering from my nightmare that I don't want to get involved in another. Though at times it feels nice and if I were to ignore all the circumstances, I would have been free.

However life is not as simple as it looks. I might smile all I want to, but you might miss a tear when I do. It's not a tear of joy that you saw.

I felt those memories of few years back rushing back to me. I felt those feelings again, those long lost feelings. And as always life is never easy and so I have to give up on whatever that I love pondering on.

3 comments:

TseYui said...

trust your heart :) everything will be alright

ah_thew said...

Lilian, hahahha.......

WAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

i wanna have some crunchy biscuit now.......

xr said...

haiz.. i got flu too... plus cough.... haiz.. haha.. we will get well soon one..