Thursday, January 22, 2009

counting down...

YES!!! Today is the second last day of school. And I'm cheering out loud for it!!

Today is ECA day and four of my housemates including me were supposed to help out at karate club. XD Don't ask why..

But today I joined Charity and Welfare Club, Sorachess Club(i think I spelt correctly) and art club.

And it's reallu nice seeing the lecturers perform at the ECA thingy. Mr Tan was beating the drums like there's nothing that could stop him. Then there was Mr Woodcock playing the electric guitar with his sunglasses on as he nodded his head while strumming. Ms Nicole had the violin which looked exactly like my sister's.

It rained again today while we waited for the bus which in the end did not come again. So we took the public bus. Once again the road back is never lonely with a big group of friends going with you.

Finally I'm going back tomorrow. YES!! Can't wait to go home even though I still don't have the Chinese New Year mood yet but I'm sure I'll find it back in Miri. :)

Gonna start packing....!!!!

No comments: