Sunday, August 16, 2009

My 10-day food tour

See how much I can achieve within 10 days. Made a list of food that I must eat before leaving Miri and Malaysia.

1. Nasi Lemak (I ate this for breakfast this morning at Kaya and Toast, Jln Post Miri..not so bad but it is recommended to eat when u are really hungry)


2. Kolo Mee

3. Satay

4. Doughnut (Malay-style)

5. Curry Puff

6. Popiah

7. Mee Lin

8. Chendol + Rojak + Prawn chips

9. Teh Tarik

10. Char Kuey Tiaw

11. Fried Noodles (wet)

12. Laksa Sarawak...ooohh yummy

13. Kokoberry's Pearl Milk Tea

14. Tau-fu-hua and soya tang yuen

I hope I can manage to finish everything on my list!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you reaaally have a big stomach eh.

Malcolm said...

Adoi... "Lau nuar" ady =(

I oso wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttt!!! =( Tapau for me ah xD


MAL
:-P

Asuka Kumiko said...

char kuey tiao.. yummy!!
**drooling**

I also want!!

LasVen said...

i wana try all too T T i wil miss malaysia

yTze said...

lilian, I wouldn't have been surprised if tau fu fa wasn't number 1 ;p

Lilian said...

>>>>ibnuazlan

erm...in a sense i don..but i hope i can store them all in these ten days...hehe

>>>>malcolm

haha.."lau nuar" le..come to miri le :P

>>>>asuka kumiko

haha..i bet kedah oso got ma

>>>>Lasven

yea...me too..malaysia food...sobs
ipoh got lots of nice food le...thanks for showing us around tat time

>>>>yTze

Aww..you noe me so well...it has always been on my mind since the day I came back..

Asuka Kumiko said...

roti canaiiiiii, roti nun..
hehe xD

Lilian said...

haha..yup left tat out..i have to update my list..there're a few more i wanna eat