Sunday, August 30, 2009

Toronto...OMG!

I can't believe I'm in Toronto

Toronto...I like this place really much...nice weather. Even the end of summer's colder than the weather you get in Malaysia.



I like the bricky or woody buildings..not much cars around here..lots of pretty flowers. Canadians are friendly too..they greet you whenever you enter the shop...

Sandalwood hotel





Only one shocking thing...there's a law here saying that you shouldn't stand beside the road. I was like "Huh? Is he joking?"...Apparently there's a fine of CAD 150 for standing beside the road when me and Mathew wanted to take a snap of the scenery while waiting for the bus to arrive.

And yeah..the policeman wasn't kidding when I saw this lamp post. Oh yea..normal lamp post..but look again..closer this time...



It says "Automatic Video Surveillance" and right above there's a camera over me..hmm...okay..hmm

I just can't wait to move into the residence..

2 comments:

kaihan said...

lol...why canno stand beside the road??
let me guess...coz it wil be dangerous to both the driver and the pedestrian?
lolx...

Lilian said...

O.o

I dunno too..maybe..i still think the policeman is kidding...hmm