Thursday, August 13, 2009

Things to do if you're bored....only a suggestion

It was the dead of the night and I had nothing better to do so I googled a list of 'things to do when you're bored' to see if I could get some inspiration for the days to come. Here's the list which I think is kinda amusing and weird..


1. Blink wildly and then close your eyes really tight for an interesting light show

2. See how long you can hold a note

3. Try to not think about penguins (err...why penguins??)

4. Use your secret mind power

5. Pretend you're a robot

6. Scratch yourself

7. Rate passers by

8. Repeat the same word over and over until it loses its meaning

9. Pinch yourself

10. Try to swallow your tongue

11. Pretend to be a car

12. Get yourself as nauseated as possible

13. Invent a weird twitch

Okay..maybe I should go to sleep...interested anyone??

6 comments:

yTze said...

Oh man I love this. =]

Malcolm said...

Errr Lilian?

...

Are you okay?

LOLZ!!! xD


MAL
:-P

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the idea. Very interesting. I might try them sometime. Who knows.

Smile!

Lilian said...

>>>yTze, Malcolm, ibnuazlan

Yep I'm okie..still breathing...kinda interesting..should try sometimes :D

kaihan said...

well..i tried one of it before..
repeat one word till it loses its meaning...
quite effective oso de^^

btw...lilian you have nothing wrong right? XD XD

Lilian said...

woo...not bad kaihan..wakaka..i'm okay...perfectly normal..teehee