Monday, March 22, 2010

The know-it-all-machine

11.26 am

It's still early. The bus wouldn't be here by 11.40 am, I thought so I went into South Common Mall...since it was quite cold and turned my way into the washroom.

There was this weighing machine by the washroom door. But then someone was at the sink so I went into one of the cubicles first.

Then I sneakily went out after I thought that that lady must had left (well not sneakily though, just an exaggeration) and conquered the weighing machine *evil laughs*

And happily I stood on that machine as it told me all the stuff it was supposed to tell with me a quarter.

For instance, lucky number..you can try if you think it will work...luck...*phifft*...I'll be happy enough if this machine can prevent me a heart attack when I check my bank account next time and realised half of my initial sum of money was drained...


This machine can even tell a fortune or so..


It shouldn't be called just weighing machine...it's also fortune telling and get-your-lucky-toto-numbers machine...



I'll tell you if my dreams ever come true...XD

2 comments:

Hexen Ong said...

hahahahahahaha dis post is very cute =)

Bea said...

Not only I wanna know if your dream comes true, I want to know what is your dream. :)