Friday, April 9, 2010

It's been some time since I last updated my blog.

Well, requested by Ida, I will say something =)

I just finished chem finals today and overall, it was okay but I won't put hopes on it or else, I guess I will fall harder...i just regretted changing my answer last minute and I really don't like that calculator.

Spring is officially here, buds and the smell of flowers. It's funny that the flowers bloom before the leaves. And today it rains, from morning until late evening...and eeekk!!! Earthworms are everywhere and sometimes when you walk, you suddenly felt something squishy beneath you and take a look...woalaa..an earthworm. And i mean for real, they are everywhere!!!!

Hrm...I still have three more tests to go..and roughly 2 weeks before I am finally done with my first year. Geesh, time flies....and I'll be back!!!! yippie...!!!! (Ida I am sure you are reading this, so yay I am back!!!) Ok, nevermind..

Well, gotta get back to Bio...I am slacking way behind...

No comments: