Wednesday, April 21, 2010



20 April 2010

Today I sat for my last test, Calculus which I sometimes think it sounded like Cactus and it indeed feels like I've been sitting on a cactus since the past few days too. But now, I am OFFICIALLY FREE. Even though I had not much feeling, probably post-exam syndrome (wait, does that even exist?), I feel somehow...good.

Say goodbye to First Year of Life Sciences, and hello soon to the second year, which marks the starting of specialization (Biotech). Geesh, still can't believe it. In two weeks' time I'll be outta here.

A recap of how everything changes since I got here. Adapting took me a really long time. It was really stressful at first but somehow everything turned better in the second semester.

I experienced autumn the first time I got here. Felt really cold even though it was like 16 degrees that time....to me now 16 degrees is hot now....change number 1.

From autumn

To Winter

and now spring!!!


Change number 2: Personal Growth
You began realising more of humans around you. And you came to realise their expectations and their perceptions about you. But when you have heard too much, the whole thing smacks you in your face like a boomerang. So, you begin changing yourself and slowwwwly as time goes by, everything changes and so do I. Positively, I think I am more matured now compared to if I were staying at home. Living with a bunch of people you just came to know required tolerance and well lots of patience because different people have different (should I say) style of living. I learnt to handle things not anymore by compelling not anymore by rejecting. I've grown more spiritually too, realising that no matter what happens, He is there by me all the time because He makes all things beautiful in His time. Therefore, don't judge anyone by their appearance just because they are not beautiful in your eyes, they are still creations of God.

And little bits of changes

Oh well last semester I did not do much but this semester I started looking for some voluteering to do. It satisfies you as much as a big buffet lunch!! Wanted to help the Canadian Cancer Society in selling daffodils but noone replied me. Anyway next time then.

Had more Starbucks this year. Especially during the study week when you have excessive basic dollars and endless trips to the library. And did I tell you how convenient it is to have Starbucks just beside the library. When you are memorising Biology or doing series for Calculus....starbucks help you clear your mind (P/S I did not receive any fees for advertising XD)







Oh well, this was probably my longest post, but I am pretty sure it's because of those pictures that I put up. I will be moving out of Mc Luhan Court soon, in a few days' time. Just like the feeling I had before moving out of Casa, I think this place will be a nostalgic one. Store your dorm just came with their boxes and will be packing real soon.




My room in casa....long time no see...


This is what I bought to BTN...and snacking almost every night....geee

And last but not least I am looking forward to sitting down at the table with my lovely family again....


And now Ida...did you think I have forgotten you? Haha then you are wrong!!! I miss you every second (ok maybe not every second...i guess you'll freak out if I do)....and Tse Yui arhhhh....why you come back sooo late ahhh? But still glad you are back when I am still in Miri. By then don't run away arrr...

Kaihan came today and since Mississauga has nothing much to see, we ended up playing Foozeball in the Student Centre.


But we still ended up having lots of fun =)

Enjoying every moment of exam-free life.....!!!!



1 comment:

ah_thew said...

A great post!!!! Happy holidays!!! enjoy your summer!!!!! remember my mee kolok arr.... LOL