Friday, April 30, 2010

Memories

One more day

Another day before heading to the airport and going back to Malaysia. What I can say is that time flies so fast. It felt just like yesterday that I graduated from ICPU, that I just reached
Canada.


ICPU graduation


Now, it's time for juniors to go through the paths that I've been through the past 8 months. Oh man I can't accept this!!!! @@ Time please slow down.....

As I looked back, I wish I could relive the moments, those happy times, back in secondary school back in ICPU.

Secondary school years were those times where I enjoyed fooling around. In Form 1, I was introduced to a school very different from my primary school and enjoyed the 2-week-orientation. I remembered there was one temporary teacher who taught my class BM and left within a week because my class was too noisy.

In Form 2, I met a crazy friend who happened to be my sister's ex-classmate's sister. Yeah..those crazy times at the balcony. I even got punished for being noisy.

There was nothing much in Form 3 that I could think of. I was probably getting a little more serious and less of the running.

In the upper forms, I enjoyed fooling around during spot checks or in laboratories where it wasn't that strict compared to labs in universities now. Somehow I liked those times when I got locked out of Physics Lab for being late too. I missed printing out letters of absence and skipping classes. I enjoyed being a librarian where you get access to all the new books. School concerts which came once a year gave me lots of wonderful memories as well with all the crazy hairstylings and make-ups.



Concert 2007

Prefects' Camp 2006


Prefects' Dinner 2007



In ICPU,

I enjoyed walking every Sunday to church, felt the breeze blowing, the early sunshine and the endless trips to Summit after church. I still think of my room once in a while. I missed Genting trips even though it only lasted for 2 days. I missed going down to the first floor in Casa Subang to eat.


BTN


At Genting



After Genting



Sunday buddies


In Emirates


Sandalwood

There are lots more to describe but the feeling would of course be different. The best thing in life is not heard, seen or touched but felt with the heart.

There are some things that I wished hadn't happened but when I look back now, I am glad they did for they are lifelong lessons for keepsake.

For everything, you'll be in my heart always

No comments: