Wednesday, January 2, 2013

life of pi

Life of Pi was simply amazing. From the graphics to the plot, everything was beautifully pieced together.

Right before the movie, a friend of mine told me that the movie was not good and I was slightly disappointed by the remarks.

But I'm glad I went.

Few touching scenes and a few depressing scenes led to an awesome conclusion.

Some of my best quotes from the movie:
I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye 
Doubt is useful, it keeps faith a living thing. After all, you cannot know the strength of your faith until it is tested.  
It was a great way to start the new year and I learnt a lot from it.

Now I feel like buying the book!  

1 comment:

yTze said...

And you make me feel like watching the movie and make a second attempt to read the book :P