Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just stop...OK???!!!

I feel so tired..the trip to Shah Alam burns me out. For the sake of going back to Miri...

Today I learnt a lot things and begin to see things at different perspectives. The hearts of humans, how people really act and how true a heart can be...what life really means

And so I came to a conclusion that life can be disappointing at times, at most times to be exact.

Stop bugging me with all the weird stuff just stop looking and bossing around! All I can say is do not do to others if you don't want others to treat you this way. Just give me some space and I don't hope for anything else. You want the recognition just take it I never want it anyway and I just don't understand what is there to compare.

Just for once and for all STOP!

No comments: