Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yay! At least I've achieved something during the holidays..not my pride and prejudice essay and so not my physics homework..

But I finished reading The Wednesday Letters.

Hmm..what can I say about it..it's worth my time reading and definitely a quite touching one.

'The Wednesday Letters' is named so because the husband writes to his wife one letter every Wednesday of his life. How sweet...

They died together though in each other's arms and it's a story of revelation of the power of love and forgiveness. How insignificant humans' anger can be since God forgives all of us so who are we to keep resenting and hatred right?

So overall...nice book! *Thumbs up*

3 comments:

ah_thew said...

Lilian, home sweet home hor...

Aduh... life in casa..... dont even mentioned it!!!!! it's like SHIT!!!

nope, shit is better than that!!

:P

Asuka Kumiko said...

yea..
there's nowhere like home.. haha

Lilian said...

Haha sabar sabar mathew..holidays are, in a blink of an eye, gone before you noe it..time flies so fast..now wed ady..sob sob..

yup yup...how r u doing at home grace? Wake up at lunchtime? XD