Sunday, March 8, 2009

What's up with everything?

Hey what's with all this huh?

I'm so tired just stop it

Currently ill luck has been pouring non-stop on me

Dropped my purse, flunked my speaking test, the rest of the components can't go easy on me as well and now swollen lymph nodes? What's next?

Please lar stop it..I'm so tired

I have to face Calculus, Physics, English and Lan test next week so I can't afford to get sick now

Can't even eat properly and have to avoid taking spicy foods

If it the swell does not subside I need to fork out cash to visit the doctor again

So please pretty pretty please...

I wanna go home!!

2 comments:

MICHAEL LIOW said...

Hi! You definitely can do it! Be strong for these few days then you can go back home for one whole week holidays... haha... Imagine that..One Week!! hehehe.... Wish you all the best and hope you will recover soon..

Lilian said...

Yup yup.. Can't wait to get back to the comforts of my home!! Good luck to you Michael!