Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tests over!

It was sure a relief to have finished four tests in 2 days

At least today's Calculus and LAN was going easy on me as compared to Physics and English

Anyway I learnt something from Physics test that is Northeast = 45 degree. Why didn't I think of that!!! *bang my head*

So today, to relieve stress and have some fun (since I'm soooo bored now) I bought a pack of cards from the friendly neighbourhood Mydin



Look at the Jokers...so CUTE!~!










And...I finally found the book I've been wanting to read in Taylor's library today!
It's "The Wednesday Letters". Been longing to read it since the trip to Times Square. Saw and fell in love with it at Borders. Wakakaka.





What attracts me the most is that the epilogue is put in a small envelope. Cool!

Hope it will be a nice read..





3 comments:

Asuka Kumiko said...

all hail to CHO TAI DI!!!
yea..

Lilian said...

hahah..only two games le..really ridiculous la us

wakakaka...nevermind we still have today and tomorrow to play...wakakaka

Asuka Kumiko said...

yayaya..
there's still tomorrow!!!
haih.. too few ppl play la..