Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I can hardly believe it; but here I am once again and a year has gone by me.

I can still remember when I first stepped into the foreign and somewhat far-off place called Subang Jaya. Everything was new to me back then but in a blink of an eye, I realised I've achieved a lot and as I looked back upon the times in ICPU, they are definitely struggles and not to mention fun! How I used to crawl out among the debris of assignments and glad to find myself still alive and staying strong despite everything.

I've also come to realise that I've grown so much independent as compared to if I have stayed behind for Form 6. Living so far away from parents, all you can do is be independent. There are friends - a lot who you can count on- but there are times when you need some time alone. That is when I grew stronger as I heal my own wounds.

For the months to come, if everything goes well, I'd be spending my time away from the comfort of my family and landing in a place even further away from home (12 hours of difference). The thought of it is suffice to make me numb. But luckily there are lots of friends going to the same university as I am so I guess I'll survive well.

Not to mention the ever cold weather in Toronto. As according to Alfie; it's all in the mind (I hope so!!). But it sure is fun and I can't wait to experience snow and my first Christmas with snow. Alas my childhood dreams have come true!

Well, anyway, all the best to my ICPU friends; no matter where you are, I'll remember you all!!

3 comments:

LasVen said...

Yea... gonna miss life here very soon.. emmm... a lot of wonders goin on... ^^ keep in touch

TseYui said...

miss miri friends also la. heartless . =D

Lilian said...

>>>LasVen

Yup yup..lots of wonders in a year together...gonna miss them <_> keep in touch even though different province!!

>>>Tseyui

haha..didn't say it out doesn't mean don't miss ma (*_*)