Sunday, July 12, 2009

one long day

It was a long day yesterday. Got up as early as 6 am not for cartoon this time, but for my Visa medical check-up. I have been x-rayed twice this month (Gosh..).

Anyway at 1 pm, I met up with my old buddies; Amy, Kee Hee, Agnes and Mathew at X-cuisine. The service was slow but we filled the time by talking and talking and talking.

After that, my parents picked me up and we head for our old spot, Pizza Hut since it was the last day my sister's gonna go back to her uni.



And so everybody was choosing what to order except for me because I can never make up my mind. XD

So i took all kinds of pictures while we were waiting for the pizzas to come. Had a snapshot of 'The Cheese' and 'The soup of the day'. Ok I admit it, I was just crappy.



After two slices, I just can't swallow anymore. And so after that, we headed off to.. The Weekend Market (my favourite!). Open only weekends (Friday till Sunday). They sell everything and this is my must-visit stall - the bookstore...or should I call it the magstore since they sell unsold magazines.




They sell them really cheap that even though the magazines are a month or more behind, it's still worth it.

I ended up buying Girlfriend's May issue. Spot Edward Cullen? My sister sure does. XD


Bought this DIY cross stitch kit from Siong Lee as well to fill up my time at home. I'm sure most of you understand what I meant. It's been a long time since I last cross stitched too.



Ah..precious moments :)

No comments: