Friday, July 3, 2009

This holiday is really superb! Lots of things finally happen and I'm really happy for *ahem ahem*

Anyway, throughout this holiday, besides doing all the preparations to Canada I've also checked my blood group after 18 years and 9 months! Yay..

I filled my time mostly with story books and movies and not to mention a lot of dreamland visiting.
I finally finsihed 'The Memory Keeper's Daughter' by Kim Edwards. A really nice book, quite sad and depressing at times after reading it. The nice flow of words Edwards had chosen really mesmorized me.

I just watched 'Click' yesterday and found it really touching especially the part where he hurts his father's heart. Family should really come first, on top of the rest I totally agree with that. :)

Tomorrow I'm gonna make a trip to the polyclinic to get my Mantoux test read. So itchy...gotta scratch so big...sigh...


TATA

No comments: