Sunday, July 19, 2009

Miri beach

After few days of boredom, I finally get to go to the beach. It has been months since I last stepped on this part of town. Nice weather today; not so sunny and most of the time cloudy.


This place has really changed a lot! The old playground has been replaced with newer ones. Those swings and see-saws are gone..even the choo-choo train near the banyan tree. Just too bad..

We snaked our way towards the beach. At least the jetty is still there.

This picture reminded me of...those times in prefect camp building sandcastles and protecting it :)

Nice stream...

which finally leads to the big big blue sea, South China Sea


A nice pattern from the crabs along the beach. Tiny pellets of sand.

And along the beach too are Pokok Ru..which reminds me of the Form 3 Geography project :)

Nice waves..reminds me of Sunway Lagoon


Another great work by nature...


This crab is cute...been swept by the currents onto the rocks.


And lastly before sunset, I made a footprint in the sand..which reminds me of the story 'Footprints in the sand'.



Somehow, this trip to the beach gives me reminiscence of the little jigsaw puzzles in my life. And I guess I wouldn't be able to go to beaches for a while now. Till next time...

2 comments:

TseYui said...

one of the pictures reminded me of you falling into a "turtle eggs" hole. hahaha

Lilian said...

haha..yep..somehow for some reason I fell twice on the same day..XD..ah those days..