Friday, June 26, 2009

The craziest trip ever. A one-day trip to Kl just for the Visa application.

After the visa, I went to KLCC which was nearer (10-minute walk from Wisma MCA) with Grace and Anna.

I've inspected every corner of KLCC and LCCT. Although it's tiring, it was quite fun going up and down the escalator. We were practically wandering around the place waiting for time to pass us by.

After KLCC, it was time to head for LCCT at about 10pm. Arrived there at about 11pm and I was already starting to feel cold so I sat at Coffee Bean for a hot chocolate (P/S Don't ever drink the hot chocolat. It's so sweet that it makes you queasy after a few sips!!). Didn't sleep really well the whole night and I got a neck-ache and backache for it.

Time passes quite fast, faster than I expected it to be and in no time, I'm back home.

It's good to be back. HOME SWEET HOME!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love your template.

Malcolm said...

You went all the way to kl... To do a visa and then go back?

...

*salutes*


MAL
:-P

Lilian said...

Haha thanks icebreaker

Yup Malcolm..in 24 hours..really tiring..Bo pian ma...for canada I will..haha XD