Friday, June 19, 2009

A big goodbye

In a blink of an eye, everything has passed before me. From the day the JPA offer letter fell into my hands until now, I am almost there. Just a few more medical reports to go and a visa to do before I'm officially in Canada. (YES!)

Time really flies. I had conquered ICPU and just today, BTN camp.

Gonna leave Subang Jaya tomorrow. It doesn't seem that I have been here for a year. Gosh..How am I feeling now? I just felt numb. I don't know how to describe the rumbly feeling I have inside me. Sadness? Overjoyed..somehow for leaving this hot and hazy place. But no matter how much I feel like leaving, there's always the heavy-heartedness tingly sensation inside me that is tickling my senses and makes me a little reluctant.

I just want to thank all my dearest friends for the support you have given me be it in assignments or games, I just wanted to say I have the most memorable time of my life with all of you. Without all of you, my life in Subang Jaya will be a boring one and I definitely won't be missing this place already. Even though we are all going our separate ways, I hope we will still keep in touch and all the best!

Until we meet again...














'






Goodbye and take care everyone! I will miss you all!!



















2 comments:

Elaine said...

A meaningful post... :) My heart started weeping and feeling some kinda weird feeling when I saw this sentence 'from the day JPA offer letter fell into my hands'. I feel that time passes very fast until I cant catch up with it and I think everyone feels the same. Although now we are having holiday and we are enjoying, I feel the sadness is building inside me which tells me that some day at some point of time we will have to end this and the happiness will be gone by then. Which is when we have to leave malaysia for our studies in Canada. :) It's weird... Life is like a wave I would say. There are always ups and downs. Friends forever girl. Glad to know you as a friend. You are sweet =)Thanks.

Lilian said...

Yea..same too..I feel that time flies really fast and I just had the chance to know you better siew ying :). But then there are holidays that we can meet up and continue the happiness. :)

I'm happy to know someone like you. Thanks Siew Ying

I shall miss you!!!