Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A worthwhile trip

I'm back from Genting!

Overall, I can say that it was a worthwhile trip despite being lethargic now. Love the weather up there but it was not as cold as compared to the first time I went there six years ago.

Anyway, I tried new rides I've never experienced before. From someone who doesn't dare to ride thrilling rides, I challenged myself to do so....and I succeeded. Yeah I know it sounds silly but I'm proud of myself. It was my first time riding roller coasters and even though I find them scary, it felt so much better after you shouted out loud, making high-pitched sounds as you slide down the tracks.

21 of us went, 11 boys and 10 girls. Started our journey as early as 5.45 on the morning of June, 2nd to reach KL central and went back to KL Central 2.30 pm from Genting.

I didn't sleep much last night. Was playing the whole night and walked in the Flower Garden with the mist blowing on us. I only turned in at 5 am and woke up at 8.25 am.

I still loved the Pirate ship best though it was not the most thrilling. I just like the part where your tingling feeling in the heart when the pirate ship is at the maximum amplitude.

I didn't take any photos even though I brought the camera along. What an irony..just because I left the memory card in my hostel. Sigh...so I have no photos to upload..only a few Mathew sent to me just now..sometime later I shall grab from my friends.



The boat ride with Kin Lin Xin

I'm really tired but I just can't sleep. So I'll just end today by reading 'Tuesdays with Morrie". Have been wanting to read it but I just don't have the time to do so.

Tata..

No comments: