Monday, June 8, 2009

A dedication

I would like to dedicate this post to those who feel disappointed in life

Hey my friend out there,

Please don't feel troubled anymore

For everything happens for a reason,


God has made plans for everyone of us and His plans are always for our best.


So I hope you'd cheer up and see that probably it is just for the better
well, it is for the best for her and for everybody.

Things don't go our way sometimes and maybe through what we've been in life,


we would look at things through a better perspective and learn as we go along the ups and downs of life.

I know it's hard to cheer up
but I hope you will be as time passes.

I believe that time heals ever
y wound and it always does.


4 comments:

TseYui said...

why do i feel that you're dedicating this post to yourself? i'm just saying : )

Lilian said...

erm...nope it's not to myself...haha

Malcolm said...

Hahaha Lilian... Always the one to give deep insightful stuff...

Gonna miss you too Lilian T_T


MAL
:-P

Lilian said...

Aww gee...

Gonna miss you too Malcolm!
Let's not keep Hexen's promise but we shall meet up earlier! XD