Saturday, June 6, 2009

Reaching the end

Time is ticking close to Graduation Day. As I was browsing through the photos I have taken in past few months, I begin to reminisce the great and terrible times I had in ICPU.

What can I say, overall, ICPU was unexpectedly enjoyable, despite the assignments that were sometimes overbearing. They come almost at the same time so you get one whole week of freedom and the next, you're loaded with assignments and deadlines. That's ICPU.

Throughout the two semesters, I have been really quiet in class, not to mention sleepy most of the time especially in periods after lunch break. But I can definitely agree I'm more prepared to have presentations than before. But if you were to ask me what I've learnt in ICPU, I'd most probably say the many wonderful and crazy ways to relieve stress.

After my one-year stay in Casa Subang, I felt I have grown more independent. I learnt to tackle things alone, be it physically and emotionally. My stay in Casa Subang is like a year in camp where you have to wash your own clothes and clean up at a more intense level.

Emotionally, I have to deal with myself and my fears - fears of rejection, being alone and not coping well. An outside world without your parents watching an eye over you is really overwhelming. You will see the world in a bigger picture rather than just a world of fantasy.

However, I really enjoyed this semester well. Well, if you say ICPU, I'll say thumbs up. I'm glad I got into ICPU and meet all the lovely friends here.

No comments: