Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's the end

It is the day I've been anticipating and now I'm totally liberated (for a few months).

After the one-week test, I am finally freed of all the burdens and tortures of examinations! The last test was Calculus and Vectors. I expected something hard since both the English and Physics paper were so difficult and I didn't have enough time. However the complete opposite with Calculus. I had a relaxing time checking over my paper. XD. I didn't feel much after the test though, I just don't understand why but I was feeling pretty numb about it.

Anyway, right after the test, a whole gang of us went to Sunway Pyramid for celebration.
Main purpose = karaoke at Red Box

Ate at Dragon-i, hmm...I won't recommend the pork chop. I had a hard time trying to finish the fried rice. I didn't expect it to be fried rice though. Anyway, don't be fooled by the looks of the pork chop.


The beautiful background in Dragon-i


The pork chop that stole lunch


The whole group photo after lunch


While waiting for the entrance at 6 pm, I went shopping with a group of girls namely, Wei Wei, Chook Teng, Kaihan and Grace. Wasn't planning to buy anything so I just went into shops and dress up for fun purposes.

Here's one dress which cost RM 99.90 that I tried in Nichii.


After that, it was karaoke time.

Venue: Red Box @ Sunway Pyramid
(Dinner included - Buffet style)
Time: 6pm -10pm

A total of 17 people joined I guess..It was real fun..singing your time away (Guess that's what you do when you have nothing else to do).

Some candid photos of people during singing time



Haha, tata. Tomorrow is another day and another trip----> Genting! Till then..

I wanna go home! Counting down the days to go back home...*sighs*

No comments: