Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cycling to Erindale Park

After a tiring Friday, I went to rent a bike together with Mathew and Philip. It has been a long time since I cycled. So I gave it a shot...

I fell once...into the bushes...It didn't really hurt but there were a lot of people passing by...not to mention the embarassment. But everything subsided when someone asked me how I was....lovely canadians...=)


We left our bikes on the grass at Erindale Park...and lay on the grass with some white-striped clovers underneath us


Our shadows at 4pm

Once again, I went to Erindale Park...cycled there...lots of cars that time but it didn't really matter..there's a path for bicycles.



Sweet, relaxing time...


Nice clouds hovering above me as I took this picture...Another weekend has come and another week has gone by as I stepped into my third week of university life...

Anticipating more to come...

No comments: