Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Food tour...continued

I really miss Malaysia's food..I miss my mummy's home cooked food.

Today was the last day of the new students orientation and the last event was a trip to the Sheridan Centre (a shopping mall nearby the campus) and there was a food court there. What I found was....a chinese hawker stall...so mesmerized by the menu...and so i ordered a bowl of wanton noodle soup which costs CAD 3.29. No converting allowed..thanks.

But, it was really tasteless..not like the food back in Malaysia.

All I eat here for the past few days are bread, muffins and more bread...stuffs that are full of carbohydrate...and I'm getting sick of it! Don't even tell me about muffins anymore =(

Remember the food tour I took? This is an update of the food list.

2. Kolo Mee



3. Satay (FAILED!!)

4. Doughnut (Malay-style) (Didn't manage to grab a snap of it)

5. Curry Puff (Same case as the doughnuts)

6. Popiah


7. Mee Lin



8. Chendol + Rojak + Prawn chips (Photos not available)

9. Teh Tarik (FAILED!!)

10. Char Kuey Tiaw (FAILED!!)

11. Fried Noodles (wet)



12. Laksa Sarawak...ooohh yummy



13. Kokoberry's Pearl Milk Tea


Notice that the plastic on the cup~ it's VIRGO!!

14. Tau-fu-hua and soya tang yuen



I'm hungry now after posting all those pictures...saliva dripping..gotta wait for another 8 months before I can taste these foods again...sobs...

No comments: