Thursday, September 24, 2009

Perfecto...

After a really suffocating and stressing time in Chemistry tutorial, I decided to go out and just explore the surroundings of my university. Take some fresh air and another purpose: to find a church.

I was joined by Mathew. He popped out of nowhere in front of my house. Anyway, if it wasn't for him, maybe i'd have freaked out when i see the cemetery. It's my first time in one..

St Peter's Anglican Church

Then we walked on since it's a nice weather and I seriously need some destressing after that chemistry report that kept me up until 3am and the freaking hard chemistry diagnostic test. And so we walked on...until we finally reached Erindale Park...

It is a really nice park...very green and soothing...and there's a playground too...sweet~



Somemore, it has a river known as 'The Credit River". The water was cooling, fresh and clear. People were fishing there too.


The Credit River


Mathew...beside the river

The whole time, I had been trying to figure out how to throw the stones so that it would just skid above the water.


A maple leaf on a rock in the river

It was a lovely evening, which ended perfectly on a smooth note...

No comments: