Monday, September 28, 2009

Things I don't usually say

The whole idea of 'life is unpredictable' popped into my head once again as I spotted a dead deer across the road behind Mc Luhan court.

A few moments ago, I was taking pictures of them, grazing happily at the backyard of Mc Luhan court and in the next few moments, one of them was dead, knocked down by a car.

How unpredictable life can be sometimes, this I would like to imply. And life lies in God's hands. If it's time it's time. Same goes to other things and this is why we don't need to fret or worry too much about what will happen in our lives but just by focusing on the present, we are doing ourselves a favour, and a big one indeed.

And so..sometimes I don't get to say the things I wanted to say and I really don't want to lose any chances that I have..

I just wanna say....

I Love and Miss my family very much!!

No comments: