Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I didn't realise today is the first day of February until now. It's roughly two weeks to Chinese New Year but sadly I have to celebrate Chinese New Year in a faraway land, so far away from home.

My first Chinese New Year away from home. Four years continuously I won't be able to go home for reunion dinners and visiting and all the keropok eating.

After four years I will be 23 and things will be different, pretty much different. CNY felt different when I was a child and it felt different when I am a teen. How would CNY be when I am an adult...

Oh well, 4 years. Some people say it would be over soon. Well I sure hope so.

Anyway, I nearly forgot that today is 2nd February in Malaysia already. So, dad, if you are reading this, this post is dedicated to you. Happy Birthday and May God Bless you always! Love you forever and ever =)

No comments: