Monday, February 22, 2010

It's another new day and of course a new week. Still can't accept the fact that reading week is finally and officially over. Time really flies and in a matter of two hours' time I'll be in the examination hall for chemistry.

Well, at least this reading week was well spent compared to the last one. A few buddies came down from everywhere (well UGuelph, downtown Toronto, Hamilton and UBC!!) came to this quiet little town for a visit =) Yeah bonding!! Had lots of fun..

Then, there was the ski trip to Blue Mountain. Blue Mountain's nice...especially the buildings. Skiing is fun, well at least better than skating where once you fall your buttock felt numb. The snow was much much thicker than the snow here in Missi and it was the first time I got to wear my boots...

Speaking of which, it feels like it's almost spring already. Tell me when it is, I am anticipating. Watching flowers bloom.

One of the very few times I wake up that early and watch the sun rises. Thanks Chemistry test...

2 comments:

Hexen Ong said...

nice =)

ps: am trying to annoy ppl... my reading week jux started!!! =P =P

Lilian said...

hexen!!!!! I am going to strangle you!!!! XD