Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's been a long time it last snowed and finally it did again today. Winter is not that cold in Toronto this year. Well, I wonder when will the snow melt away again like the yesterdays but nothing lasts forever right?

And so while it lasts, I took a snap of it this morning. Opened my door and the breeze shot right through me...the neighbours passing by must be thinking I am nuts or sakai =D



Nothing lasts forever, even memories fade. Or is it that humans choose to forget?

3 comments:

Hexen Ong said...

well to me, I felt that human choose to rbm which memory dey wanna rmb, memories do fade in someone bt new memories r form aft dat =) n I believe when it fades in someone, it continues in another person =)

P/S: He never forgets =)

Lilian said...

yea guess so...sometimes i do that too...some ppl just dont rmbr but some ppl just cant forget.

yup He knows everything...past, present and the future =)

Malcolm said...

Sometimes, forgetting is important too...
Conservation of energy! (BWAHAHA) xD
= "energy cannot be created or destroyed"...
As long as 1 person remembers something, the memory lives on... But I know, cause I always ask "how long would it take before someone forgets me?" I mean no one lives forever...
But hey, as long as I touch even one life while i'm here in this world...

Then i think that's enough =D

(Alamak go off-topic ady, lo siento señorita xD)

MAL
:-P