Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Everything happens for a reason

I was on my way to Taylor's College one very early morning when this guy sitting next to me said something, "I believe everything happened for a reason."

Immediately his words struck me. Once again, I find myself drifting in thoughts.

Yes.

Everything happens for a reason. And the reason is God Loves Us. That is why He has arranged everything - bad or good - in our lives with perfect order and intentions. We find ourselves blaming Him when things turn out wrong but HEY RELAX! He has everything under control! He knows what's best for us.

Even our deepest darkest moments can be somewhat a blessing in disguise. Only after a certain time then may we realise that it's not that bad after all.

So, no matter what happens..Just sit back and relax and don't fret over it! That's because He loves all of us.

3 comments:

Malcolm said...

Thanks Lilian!!! Great inspiring post!!!

And you know, it is true... God does love us...

Thank you... This post is God's way of telling me something... Thanks again!!! :)


MAL
:-P

Anonymous said...

haha...couldn't say it better myself

Lilian said...

Hmm..I guess I gotta thank tat someone who sat next to me for that XD. After all he inspired me :)