Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tagged by Malcolm

I've been TAGGED by Malcolm!!!

Upload your fave picture and answer the questions below.

Why do you chose this photo?


Hmm..well this is one of my favourites actually. First of all I love how we are all arranged that the colours of our baju kurungs blended in so well. Haha.. then..err.. this was my first time following the ICPU dress-up week and in fact I only dressed up for a day..so..I guess you got my meaning..XD


When is the last time u ate Pizza?


The last time..oh it was back in Miri with my family at Pizza Hut - the one and only. But it was real fun you know. After the tiring days and months spent in Subang Jaya, I finally get to have a week holiday well-spent with my family..Home sweet home..wait..I'm out of topic..


The last song you've listened to?


Utada Hikaru's First Love


What are you doing besides answering this tag?


Hmm..let's see..there's a Physics book beside me..I was supposed to read it but..Anyway..I'm doing nothing..putting full attention in answering this tag :)


Besides your own name, how do you like ppl to call u?


Hmm..I don't mind anything...Just don't call me something that sounds terrible and geli..haha XD


Tag 6 people. The following questions are related to them.


1. Audrey Wong


2. Ng Tse Yui


3. Julia Chin


4. Grace Tay


5. Nian Yi

6. Ida Sim


Who is No. 1?

Wahaha..she's someone who has stayed in the same house for 19 years even though she's in Kuching now. Someone who's taking the same course as I'm. My sister Ajay.

No. 3 has a relationship with?

Oo..that's a tough one. Hmm... :)

Say something about No. 5

A sweet girl..not to mention damn SMART! She seems to know every answer to every question. I'm in the same LAN and english class with her this year and was in Advanced Functions class with her last semester.

How about No. 4?

People seem to have mistaken her as my twin. But we're NOT! She's a lot prettier la.. My neighbour in my unit (as in the next room). My dinner mate and a good friend! As quiet as I am, but I'm glad to have found someone as quiet as I am. :)

Who is No. 2?

She's in Miri currently doing A-levels and will be going to England! Was in the same class as her since form 1 until form 5 except for form 2. Been a long time since I last saw her. Oh and her birthday is coming soon..(and I still remember :))

Say something to No. 6!

Good luck with Form 6 ya! And score the best for yourself!! All the best!

----END-----

1 comment:

I am a life too. said...

I like the song "First Love" too! :p